If you do have a skin lesion that has changed in any way, has suddenly appeared or grown rapidly or if it is troubling you, either physically or is worrying you, it is best to have it checked out.

You can do this by seeing your Family Doctor (G.P.), a specialist or attend the MOLE Clinic ( where your skin lesion(s) can be checked with state of the art equipment.